Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm One of 12 Finalists!!


And now, dear friends, we have our work cut out for us!  For the second phase of #Richmond365, they're letting the public decide who one of the top 3 will be, then Tourism Richmond chooses the final winner.  Voting starts TOMORROW, APRIL 24th (which also happens to be my Grandpa's 91st birthday - Happy Birthday Harry!) and goes to MAY 1st.  All you have to do is visit www.facebook.com/RichmondBC and vote for me.  LINDSAY.  ANDERSON.  If you don't have Facebook, you have three options:

1) Sign up for it, vote, and ignore it again for the rest of your life.

2) Sign up for it, vote, and enjoy it for the rest of your life.

3) Don't sign up for it but ask your friends who DO have Facebook to vote for me instead!  So many choices.

If you need a reminder as to why I'm the person for the job, you should visit this blog, which I created specifically for my application.  It's like a resume, but fun!

A HUGE thank you ahead of time, and you'll probably be hearing from me again soon.  Ciao and grazie.


No comments:

Post a Comment